Thursday, September 11, 2008

Color Inspiration #22

I cant believe how fast my little break went by! Anyways, I am back and ready to stamp!

I needed to ease myself back into stamping and figured Kristina's Color Challenge would be a great place to start.

These were the colors we had to use:



I've never stamped with Bravo Burgundy and was very surprised at how dark it was. At first I thought I had grabbed the wrong ink but no, it really is that dark.

I had set out to make a birthday card for a friend and somehow came up with this.


What a great simple card! I could still use this as a birthday card but I think I may just save it for a rainy day when someone could use a little pick-me up.

Hope you enjoy!

The Deets:
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White and Rose Red
Ink: Soft Sky, Rose Red, Regal Rose and Bravo Burgundy
Stamps: Tres Chic, Spring Solitude
Accessories: Scallop Edge, Pretties Kit, Whisper White Taffeta and acrylic flower

3 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable, love the pop of color at the bottom!

Sherri said...

Cute! ...I like that background stamp!

Savitri said...

This is so sweet! I love the shade of pink on the bottom. It reall pops!