Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby Shower

Is it me or is everyone having babies?! This is the 2nd shower this month and I have one more to go to next week...

I really took my time on this card because my friend is an avid scrapbooker and I figured she would really appreciate a well thought out card that she could later put in her Caleb's scrapbook

For this I used the Simply Scrappin Kit, Special Delivery Boy. The more I use these kits, the more I love them!!!

I love the fact that it not only has textured cardstock but also DSP. Then add the die cut stickers and you have plenty for a wide assortment of cards.



You probably cant tell in this picture, or any of the others that I took for that matter, that the sentiment "Congrats on your swell news" is embossed. I used my watercolor pencils for the picture.

The deets:
Paper: Bashful Blue, DSP from Special Delivery Boy, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark
Stamp: Swell News (retired)
Ribbon: Certainly Celery 5/8"

No comments: