Friday, May 9, 2008

Kristina's Color Inspiration #8

Talk about a difficult color combination, although really, it wasn't the combination that was hard but finding the correct stamp set to use!

Here's my sample for this week:



Eh...it's not my favorite, but it's not bad. Very boyish for sure. I would like it more had I not ruined the rub-on part underneath the white layer. I should have taken a picture...oh well, it was really neat because it looked like a zipper. Anyways because it was on crooked, I needed something to cover it. This is what I came up with. Perhaps a tad too loud?

The Deets:
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White. DSP is either American Crafts or Chatterbox
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Celebrate Everything
Misc: Classy Brass Templates Seeing Spots

1 comment: