Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day cards

a tad late, but better late than never.

the first one is for my M-I-L who is very traditional and I thought this was perfect for her.



The Details:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, LeJardin DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Old Olive
Stamps: Happy Mother's Day by Savvy Stamps, frame by Sassafrass Lass
Misc: Old Olive Ribbon


now for my mom's card...she's more non-traditional and loves an Asian Flair, and this is what I came up with...




my mom loved it!!! absolutely loved it and that was pretty impressive since she doesn't think much of this whole paper crafting thing. also, you can't really see in this photo but i used my spica glitter pen in the middle of the flowers.


The Details:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink: India Ink
Copics: W3, YR00, RV11, R32


i'm really into Very Vanilla as my base, it's so much softer but still a great neutral compared to Whisper White.

ok, on that note....talk to you later!

No comments: