Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Easy Peasy Wrapping

Doy...who got a friend their Christmas present the night before they were exchanging presents? Not me...violently shaking my head...;)

Ok, so maybe I did. Here is the partial gift:


Any guesses to what it may be?

well....

It's a MAC eye shadow. I know, a weird gift right? well, my gf likes it but refuses to spend such money on make-up so I got it for her and a gift certificate for anything else she may want.

How was i going to wrap this? Put the gift card in a card and hand her this little 1x1 box and say Merry Christmas?! No..I couldn't do that and all the other wrapping I had would be misleading, so I remembered I had a stash of lunch bags lying around.Why not alter it? I wanted the bag to be christmas-y but not be your traditional green and red. I found this stash of non-SU paper under my DSP and knew I hit the jackpot.

This is what i came up with...


Isn't it spiffy?! and on top of it all, it took me like 5 mins to "design" and another 15 to create it!

Let me tell you, it was sitting on my desk at work today and boy did I get a ton of compliments on it!!!!!!

No comments: