Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nikolaus

Sorry for the absence...I needed a few days to recoup from the stressfulness of the past few weeks.

Funny though..I've been itching to get back into it and there are a million different ideas swimming through my head.

In the spirit of Nikolaus, a tradition in my family, I am giving away a 3x3 card box from the Craft Fair! All you have to do is, leave a comment telling me your favorite Christmas CD. I usually add one or two new ones to my collection and have yet to get one this year! A name will be chosen from Random.org Saturday morning.

Now it's time to start working on those Thank You's!

1 comment:

Nancy Endwright said...

Rebecca, My favorite Christmas music CD is "Superstar Christmas"
and by the way, I would have loved coming to your craft fair. I would love to see some of the items close up. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy Endwright
http://Imastamping.blogspot.com