Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christmas Cards I

Talk about stressed. This is my first time doing a craft show and our first time at this venue.

This is one set of the cards that I will be selling. I absolutely love creating this wreath with the Snowflake Spot and who doesn't love some bling?

Simple, perhaps, but I like that about it. Sometimes when things have a lot going on, I can never decide. Honestly, it's the holly that makes me say WOW.

These will be sold in packs of 10.

Supplies:
Whisper White cardstock
Certainely Celery ink
Mellow Moss ink
Real Red ink
The Snowflake Spot

1 comment:

bcoons said...

Hi There

The card is a wonderful idea!

I participate in craft shows up in Ontario, and am curious how much you would sell your pack of 10 cards for? If you could wouldn't mind sharing with me, my e-mail is boni_and_eric@rogers.com

Thanks very much =)

Bonita Coons