Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Gift Bags

Who else is horrible at wrapping presents!? I think the boyfriend does a much better job than I do and therefor he usually is in charge of the wrapping!

That's why the gift bags are my best friends. Normally super cute and who cant throw in some tissue paper?! The only draw back on gift bags is that they can get pricey!

These brown bags were picked up in the Clearance section of either Jo-Ann's or Michael's, 10 for $5! What a steal!

I was a little skeptical at first because Peaceful Wishes isn't normally a stamp set I fall for but there is just something simple and elegant about it. Plus, it's perfect for those that don't celebrate "Christmas".

I was quite taken aback by the end result. What a stunning gift bag! A few details you can't see in the pic (I'm working on the picture taking!): the rectangle pieces have chocolate chip sponging on the edges and the square pieces were distressed using SU's distressing tool.

And because I am time deprived, I like things in kits. Therefor, I decided to add cello bag is filled with 2 sheets of tissue paper, and a small card. What are you gonna do with a gift bag that doesn't have tissue paper or a card?! It's like opening that much desired toy on Christmas morning and realizing that you don't have any batteries for it! ..applause.... Everything at your finger tips, ladies and gents, and at half the cost!

Supplies:
Real Red card stock
Very Vanilla card stock
Kraft card stock
Glorious Green ink
Real Red ink
Chocolate Chip ink

No comments: