Saturday, November 24, 2007

Holiday Planner

I struggled with this project. I love notebooks and anything paper related, so I absolutely had to make a planner. I believe I had 3 different prototypes before I finally settled on this design. I really wanted something more like a notebook but since I'm not in possession of a Bind-It All yet...I had to improvise.

Here is the front:


Then the inside:


And the tabs...I'm leaving those blanks and letting the new owner decide what she wants to use them for.


I wish I could have made it more detailed but there wasn't too much time left for me to create Excel spreadsheets for addresses or gift lists.

Overall, I'm quite excited with it!

Supplies:
Dashing Designer Series Paper. River Rock, Real Red, and Whisper White card stock
Medium Square Envelopes
Real Red, Glorious Green, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers
Brown Staz-On
Big on Christmas and Perfect Presentation stamp sets
Round Tab Punch
5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: