Sunday, November 4, 2007

Glass Ornaments

I don't know how it is in your family but in mine I would always receive a new ornament for Christmas. It would typically be the Daughter one from Hallmark although there are a few years where that wasn't the case because I or my mom disliked the featured figurine.

Because these are super cute, and relatively fast to create, I volunteered to make the large glass bulbs.

This is one, of many, that my friends and I will be selling at the Craft show at the end of the month. Of course they'll be filled with snow to add to the elegance. Unfortunately, I totally forgot to take a picture of one filled with snow before I dropped them off at HQ. ;)

We will also be selling smaller ones that we're filled with re-inkers and then drizzled with Dazzling Diamonds! Since I wasn't in charge of those, I have no pictures but hopefully once we have the booth set up I can take one. Those are probably my favorite!

Supplies:
Black Staz-On
Acetate sheet
Coluzzle
retired SU stamp
Glass Bulb (preferably from the Dollar Tree since they seem to be thicker glass than the ones from Michael's)

No comments: